Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Who Knows better about thier Child !!!

I was surprised by the report that a Mom could be arrested in chicago for putting a child in the car and standing 10 yards away from the car.

I always feel we as a society try to overstep into the private affairs of the family, i do not beleive any Child welfare agency would be able to provide even 20% care of what a parent can do.

Hold On!! before you say i am wrong, the only exception to this rule is a habitual abuser or molester.

I have a strong feeling that Parents can do some time wrong things like the lady using a water at a car washing center, but they do not want bad things for thier children. The love for the kids is always a top priority in the mind of a parents.

Even an animal protects thier kids, how can we as a human assume that a parents would not take care of thiers?

What yard stick do we employ to judge a parent, Just one act!! which could be a stupid act!!!

How do we judge a parent?, can we measure the depth of love in mother's heart? can we measure the depth of protection in father's mind.
No we can not......

I feel as a society we must come together and come with unique way of dealing the situation than punishing a parent for one stupid act.

We must find a innovative way to take care of such situation, Jail is not the solution, Foster care is not a answer.... I am not against foster care, but that is not the answer.

No comments: